16 January, 2009

Over-Prized HB Dress...

OMG! I just went to the StarPlaza to see, and maybe buy the newest HotBuys Dress, but then I saw the price... 14 SD! Well, as some of you know, there have been more expensive HotBuys dresses too. I remember 2 16 sd dresses, and 15 sd dresses... But I think that 10 is enough... What do you think? Is the new HB dress over-prized or not? I think it is...
And also why the HB Earmuffs are only for Superstars? And they cost only 4 sd? Weird... And do you like the new clothes in shop? I adore the dresses...

Oh, And I made an outfit using only Elle brand clothes! I hope you like it!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Amanda! I think that you're rigth! It's overprized! Besides I dont like it too much!

    Love! aniita♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ii love it
    and it's so cool
    love Diana
    xxx
    xxx

    ReplyDelete