19 January, 2009

Advicer --->click here!




Well, this was my idea...and when Amanda heard it like it! I'm going to write this blog just to give you advices about your problems, and about what you need to feel HAPPY ^^!


So, just comment and I'll answer you or just add me at stardoll! Hope that you like the idea!


Bueno chicas para las que hablan español tambien pueden hacerlo, mandarme un mail a mi cuenta stardoll, agregarme como amiga o solo comentar en el posteo!
Espero les guste la idea!





Love♥♥





aniita!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aniita!

    I would love to see you here by helping people! :) You're so understanding & sweet!

    To the readers: If you have any problems, and you need advice, then contact Aniita! You can ask the questions here or then with personal messages at Stardoll (anita_o)! She will help you...

    ♥Amanda♥

    ReplyDelete